SOUND EXCURSIONS BRINGS BACK SEATTLE EVENTS!
May 20, 2014
How about escaping to Leavenworth for whitewater rafting this summer? Sound Excursions, a Seattle start-up, is handcrafting unique experiences to spice up your weekend with others who also wish to explore the great northwest. We’re kicking-off our first two excursions with Sushi Making + Sake Tasting and Whitewater Rafting!
Learn to make 5 sushi rolls and taste 3 types of sake at Chiso, one of the highest rated sushi restaurants in Fremont. Our next event is Saturday, May 31st at 1:30 PM.
· Tickets are available at www.soundexcursions.com/sushi
· Event dates are valid through June!
If you’re looking for something outdoors, then join us for a trip to eastern Washington. Sound Excursions is also offering tickets for a whitewater rafting trip! Event dates start select weekends in June and fill up quickly.
· Trip includes hitting the rapids, round-trip luxury transportation, beers and a riverside cookout!
· Tickets are available at www.soundexcursions.com/whitewater-rafting
Any media who wish to join us for the excursions should please make arrangements for coverage prior to the event. We are more than happy to accommodate you with transportation and a one-of-a-kind Sound Excursions experience!
Sound Excursions was created to bring people together through shared experiences. The leaders of Sound Excursions previously crafted local events with Livingsocial for Seattleites, taking 30,000+ people on adventures over the span of 3 years. Since the cancellation of this division occurred, Sound Excursions is working hard to keep the spirit of adventure alive in Seattle with the same events you know and love.
Connect with us:
· Twitter: @SoundExcursions
· Instagram: @SoundExcursions
· Facebook: www.fb.com/soundexcursions
· Website: www.soundexcursions.com