Ultimate Whistler Weekend!
Packages as low as $375 per person! (see below)
What You Get:
- Two-Night Stay at Cascade Lodge for Two Guests
- Optional Two Day All-Mountain Lift Ticket for Each Guest
- Round-Trip Non-Stop Luxury Transportation from Seattle or Bellevue with Trivia, Movies, and More!
- Friday Evening Happy Hour with Complimentary Drink and Apps
- Saturday Après-Ski Social with Drink Specials and Complimentary Apps
- Daily Continental Breakfast, Delivered to Your Room by Sound Excursions Staff
- Exclusive Discounts On Rentals and Local Businesses + Fun Swag
- All Taxes and Resort Fees Included
- Sound Excursions Staff to Lead You
This is already projected to be one of the best winters the NW has seen in quite some time, so why not get out there and experience it for yourself! You’ll enjoy two full days of hitting the ski slopes at the number 1 ski resort in North America, comfortable accommodations, optional round trip luxury coach transportation, and plenty of activities and surprises once we cross the border!
We’ll meet early Friday afternoon near Seattle Center's EMP (Seattle Departure) or at Eastgate Park and Ride (Bellevue Departure), where you’ll rendezvous with the Sound Excursions team and board a luxury motor-coach for the journey to Whistler. On-board, we'll keep you entertained with movies, trivia, snacks, and more! Alternatively, you can drive yourself!
Upon arrival at the Cascade Lodge, you’ll be greeted by a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa and receive your room keys. You’ll find your room stocked up with all sorts of goodies – including your two-day lift tickets (no waiting in line at the ticket window your first morning – head straight to the lift!), awesome swag and snacks, and an itinerary for the weekend. Take a moment to relax or explore Whistler Village before meeting up with your fellow adventurers around 7:00 PM for a happy hour at a local hot-spot.
Sleep easy Friday night, knowing you’ll wake up to a continental breakfast (choices include: fruits, juices, yogurts, and more) delivered to your room. Throw on your gear and hit the slopes for a full day of enjoyment and adventure. After a day on the mountain, you’ll meet up with the group for a much needed Après Ski. Later that evening, explore Whistler Village some more on your own or relax in the hot-tub or pool at the lodge. Enjoy another full day on the slopes on Sunday (make sure you check out the peak-to-peak gondola) before boarding the bus early Sunday evening for the return trip to Seattle. After a weekend packed with skiing, great company, and great food and drinks, let us take care of the driving so you can nap and prepare for the week ahead!
We are pleased to partner with the Cascade Lodge for our 3rd year in a row! All accommodations come with HD LCD televisions, complimentary Wi-Fi + DVD rentals, and access to the hotel's heated outdoor pool (one of the biggest in Whistler) and two steaming hot tubs with panoramic views of both Whistler and Blackcomb mountain. Guests that select the studio suites can look forward to convenience kitchens, while the one-bedroom suites feature a fully equipped kitchen and living room with a gas fireplace. Studio suites feature one queen bed. One-bedroom suites feature one queen bed and one pullout sofa-bed.
The following pricing includes everything listed in the "What You Get" section above (2 night hotel stay, round trip transportation, happy hour, apres ski, daily continental breakfast delivery, local discounts, taxes and resort fees). An option for the trip without lift tickets is available.
- $899 - 2 Guests + Round Trip Transportation From Seattle or Bellevue + 2 Two-Day All Mountain Lift Tickets
- $750 - 2 Guests + Round Trip Transportation From Seattle or Bellevue (no lift tickets included)
One Bedroom Suite:
- $1099 - 2 Guests + Round Trip Transportation From Seattle or Bellevue + 2 Two-Day All Mountain Lift Tickets
- Third or fourth guest $350 each
- $950 - 2 Guests + Round Trip Transportation From Seattle or Bellevue(no lift tickets included)
- Third or fourth guest $250 each (call to arrange)
Want to drive yourself? Interested in a 1-person package? We can arrange custom pricing.
Call 206 486 6002 for assistance.
Need To Know:
- Sound Excursions will send out an email at least 1 week prior to departure with important trip information and to gather passport information from guests.
- Trip departs from Eastgate Park and Ride (Bellevue Departure) at 12:30 PM or EMP at Seattle Center at 1:00 PM (Seattle Departure). Guests must check in 15-30 minutes prior to departure.
- Anticipated time of return on Sunday is 11PM
- Be sure to bring the following: Skis or snowboard (or you can rent at the mountain), cash and/or credit card, water bottle, backpack, weather appropriate clothing, valid and unexpired passport
- Guests are responsible for ensuring they have valid documentation to cross the border.
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver prior to embarkation
- Still have questions? Get in touch with us!
Each package is valid for 2 people (additional individuals may be added to 1 Bedroom package for an extra charge)
• Must be 19+ to attend this event
• Event is rain or shine; cost of parking not included
• Sound Excursions will send out an email prior to the trip to obtain names and other information of all guests traveling on the trip. It is the customer's responsibility to provide us with this information to ensure efficient crossing of international borders
• If you purchased the transportation option, the bus will depart at the time indicated on voucher. Customers are responsible for ensuring that they arrive to the check-in location 30-40 minutes prior to that time to check in and board the bus. Sound Excursions is not responsible for customers that miss the bus
• While Sound Excursions makes every effort to handle baggage with care, Sound Excursions is not responsible for damage that occurs to baggage or belongings during the duration of the trip
• Customers are responsible for ensuring that the travel documents (passports, residency status documents, etc.) are up to date and that they are eligible to cross international borders. Sound Excursions is not responsible for guests that get turned away at the border due to lack of appropriate documents or ineligibility
• Drinking alcoholic beverages is prohibited at all times when on board the motor coach
• A $250 CAD deposit will be required at the time of check-in for each room, but will be refunded within a few days of check-out if the room is not damaged
• Room upgrades may be available at the time of check-in and will be coordinated on a case by case basis by Cascade Lodge.. Cots or roll-aways will not be available for either the Studio or 1BR suites
• Continental breakfast selection will consist of assorted yogurts, juices, and fruits. Substitutions not available
• All taxes and fees for the transportation, hotel stay, lift ticket, and happy hours are included in the cost of this package. Customers are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with room upgrades and any additional purchases once in Whistler.
• All sales are final. Refunds are not available. Customers may transfer the name on their package up to 24 hours prior to the trip.