Oktoberfest Shuttle FAQ
- Where do I park?
Seattle Departures: There are many garage and street parking options in South Lake Union! We cannot guarantee any price in any garage, but do know that you have quite a few options in the area. Taking an Uber or Lyft is always an easy solution, as well!
Bellevue Departures: You will park in the Eastgate Park and Ride structure or lot. Parking all day is free! You will then walk over to the check-in location to meet with our staff member and board the bus (signs will be placed around the Park and Ride pointing you toward our check-in location). The check-in location is located on 140th, directly behind Hyatt House and adjacent to the Eastgate Park and Ride.
- Is there a bathroom on the bus?
Yes - there is a bathroom on board the bus that you will be able to use during the 2.5 hour drive!
- Can I leave belongings on the bus?
You are welcome to leave belongings on the bus (it will be secure during your time in Leavenworth), you just wont' have access to them until we depart from Leavenworth later in the day. (The bus remains locked until 30 minutes prior to departure)
- Will we be making any stops on the way?
No. This trip offers non-stop transportation from Seattle or Bellevue to Leavenworth. In the event that buses do not reach capacity, Seattle and Bellevue departures may be combined to one bus.
- Is Oktobefest Admission included?
Oktoberfest Admission is not included in the price of the ticket, however you can add it on to your purchase for $20 per person at the time of check-out!
- Can I bring my dog on the trip?
No. We are not able to include your awesome dog on this trip! We love dogs, but you'll have to leave them at home for this trip. Service animals are always permitted with advanced notification.
- Will the event be cancelled due to weather?
No. Our events happen rain or shine!
- Are we near the wildfires? Is it safe?
No, the wildfires are happening nowhere near where we take you. The air quality is safe.
- Can I bring someone who is under 21 years old?
Unfortunately, not on this trip.
- What is the fine print?
Each ticket is good for 1 person • Must be 21+ to attend • Event is rain or shine • Provided transportation required; driving yourself is prohibited • Drinking on the bus is not permitted • Sound Excursions has the right to remove anyone from the trip who is overly intoxicated or causes a disturbance. Guests who are removed from the trip or who miss the bus home for any reason will not be entitled to a refund and will be responsible for finding their own transportation. Clean-up fee ($200) applies for guests who get sick on the bus. Participants will be asked to sign a waiver.
- What is the trip itinerary?
SEATTLE TRIP ITINERARY:
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Luxury Coach Ride to Leavenworth
- 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM - 6 Hours of Free Time to Explore and Enjoy!
- 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM - Luxury Coach Ride back to Seattle
BELLEVUE TRIP ITINERARY:
- 10:00 AM - 12:20 PM - Luxury Coach Ride to Leavenworth
- 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM - 6 Hours of Free Time to Explore and Enjoy!
- 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM - Luxury Coach Ride back to Bellevue