- Guided Class III+ Rafting Trip on Wenatchee River
- Round-Trip Luxury Bus Transportation From Seattle with Trivia, Movies, & a Snack Pack
- Post-Rafting Cookout at Leavenworth Beer Garden
- Free Time To Explore Leavenworth
- Sound Excursions Staff To Guide You
Board a luxury coach in South Lake Union (downtown Seattle) for a short ride over the Cascade mountains to scenic Leavenworth (Washington's Bavarian themed town). You'll enter the river just outside of Leavenworth, where you'll rush past the white rock escarpments of the North Cascades on the Class III/III+ big water rapids known in the area as one of the country's top whitewater rafting rivers. Wind your way through incredible scenery toward rapids like Snowblind, Drunkard's Drop, and Rock 'n' Roll before spilling out onto calm sun-soaked waters near Cashmere.
After your rafting excursion, we'll head on over to a local beer garden for a cookout with delicious food and tons of craft beer options! In addition to your meal, you'll also receive a drink ticket (on us) valid for a beer, wine, or soda! You'll also have the option to roam Leavenworth and explore before heading back to Seattle. This trip is perfect for first-time rafters and seasoned veterans alike! Duration: Approx. 11 hours. Ages 16+