WHAT YOU GET:
- Two-Night Stay at Cascade Lodge for Two Guests
- $899 for Studio Suite for 2 ($1,400+ Value!)
- $1,099 for One-Bedroom Suite for 2 ($1,600+ Value!) (up to 2 additional guests may be added for $300/person)
- Contact us with any questions on package pricing!
- Two Day All-Mountain Lift Ticket for Each Guest
- Round-Trip Non-Stop Luxury Transportation from Downtown Seattle with Trivia, Movies, and More!
- Friday Evening Happy Hour with Complimentary Drinks and Apps
- Saturday Après-Ski Social with Drink Specials and Complimentary Apps
- Daily Continental Breakfast, Delivered to Your Room by Sound Excursions Staff
- Exclusive Discounts On Rentals and Local Businesses + Fun Swag
- Canadian Taxes and Resort Fees Included, King County Sales Tax (9.5%) Excluded
- Sound Excursions Staff to Lead You
Did Sochi get you in the Olympic spirit? Join us as we venture to the home of the 2010 Olympic Games for the Ultimate Whistler Weekend. You’ll enjoy two full days of hitting the ski slopes at the number 1 ski resort in North America, comfortable accommodations, round trip luxury coach transportation, and plenty of activities and surprises once we cross the border!
We’ll meet early Friday afternoon adjacent to the EMP at Seattle center, where you’ll rendezvous with the Sound Excursions team and board a luxury motor-coach for a non-stop journey to Whistler.
Upon arrival at the Cascade Lodge, you’ll be greeted by a hot cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa and receive your room keys. You’ll find your room stocked up with all sorts of goodies – including your two-day lift tickets (no waiting in line at the ticket window your first morning – head straight to the lift!), awesome swag and snacks, and an itinerary for the weekend. Take a moment to relax or explore Whistler Village before meeting up with your fellow adventurers around 7:00 PM for a complimentary happy hour at a local hot-spot.
Sleep easy Friday night, knowing you’ll wake up to a continental breakfast (choices include: fruits, juices, and yogurts) delivered to your room. Throw on your gear and hit the slopes for a full day of enjoyment and adventure. After a day on the mountain, you’ll meet up with the group for a much needed Après Ski. Later that evening, explore Whistler Village some more on your own or relax in the hot-tub or pool at the lodge. Enjoy another full day on the slopes on Sunday (make sure you check out the peak-to-peak gondola) before boarding the bus early Sunday evening for the return trip to Seattle. After a weekend packed with skiing, great company, and great food and drinks, let us take care of the driving so you can nap and prepare for the week ahead!